Clerk to the Governing Body
Clerk to Earley St Peter’s CoE Primary School
Required from September 2019, hours to be confirmed.
Grade 4 SP7 depending on level of experience FTE £19,554- £21,166 (£11.55-£12.51 per hour)
subject to pay body review
The Trust is looking to appoint an experienced Clerk to the Local Governing Body for Earley St Peter’s CE Primary Schools.
Earley St Peter’s Church of England Primary School is a large 515-place primary free school in Earley. The school is on an established site with a range of buildings and welcomes children from nursery to Year 6.
The successful candidate(s) will have:
- Good general communication skills
- Excellent, accurate, and concise writing skills
- Good organisational skills – able to prioritise workload
- Excellent record keeping, information retrieval and dissemination of governing body data/documentation
- Tact, diplomacy, confidentiality and sensitivity
- Ability to use appropriate IT equipment as required by the governing body
- An ability to speak with confidence and accuracy, using accurate sentence structures and vocabulary.
We are able to offer:
- A happy school with strong links with the church and other schools within The Keys Academy Trust
- Training to develop personal skills and expertise
We would normally welcome and encourage visits to school, but at this present time this is not possible. However, please do look at our websites, which will give you a flavour of the schools.
Job descriptions, person specifications and application forms can be found below. Applications must be submitted by email with a letter of application to email@example.com
No CVs will be accepted.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service enhanced criminal records check.
Closing Date: Tuesday 1st September 2020 at noon
Interviews: Thursday 10th September 2020
No Agencies please.