KS2 TEACHER (Maternity Cover)
KEY STAGE 2 TEACHER
Post 1: Full time/Fixed Term (Maternity Cover)
Job share considered
Required from January 2020
Earley St Peter’s CE Primary is a school within The Keys Academy Trust. As a teacher within The Keys you will receive excellent CPD opportunities and have access to The Keys’ network and support.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a good teacher who motivates and inspires children to learn
- Deliver innovative and creative learning opportunities
- Be committed to delivering a knowledge-led curriculum
- Have high expectations for standards of achievement and behaviour
- Be able to work collaboratively and independently
- Be an excellent communicator committed to working in partnership with staff, parents and governors
- Promote our Christian ethos
We are able to offer:
- A large well-resourced primary school with strong links with the wider community
- Pupils who are enthusiastic, caring and keen to learn
- A commitment to professional development
- Talented and dedicated team of staff
- Active and supportive parents and governors
We would welcome applications from teachers who want to play a full part in the life of our school.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. If you wish to become a member of our talented team at Earley St Peter’s, a job description/person specification and the Teacher Application Form is available from the school office or to download from the school website:
Applications will be considered on receipt.
The Keys Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.
Closing date: 9am on Thursday 28th November 2019
Interviews: W/c Monday 2nd December 2019