Full time, 37 Hours per week, 07.00 - 15.30 (15.00 finish on Fridays), 52 weeks per year
Grade 5/6 (£21,589 to £27,905), start date: January 2020
The Trust is looking to appoint an experienced and effective Premises Manager to join the team for this newly created role initially based at Earley St Peter’s CE Primary School. The Keys is a local Church of England multi academy trust comprising six primary schools with another two in the process of converting. In September 2020 we will be opening a brand new school in Shinfield which will bring us to a total of nine schools.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Highly motivated, dynamic, enthusiastic, committed and is flexible in all areas, including working hours
- Able to work through problems and to undertake tasks which will often need a hands on approach to ensure a safe environment for the school community
- Confident dealing with all members of the school community, including internal customers and external customers and contractors
- Well organised, can prioritise their busy workload and enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Knowledgeable of relevant Health & Safety legislation
- Willing to contribute to the overall ethos, work and aims of the school
We are able to offer:
- A large well-resourced primary school working as part of The Keys Academy Trust
- An experienced, friendly and dedicated team of staff
- Active and supportive parents and governors
- Relevant training opportunities
- Potential opportunity to grow your career within the Trust
A job description and person specification is available on the school website http://www.earley-st-peters.wokingham.sch.uk/website/our-vacancies/18788 Please note this is not a live in role. Visits to the school are warmly encouraged, please contact Jane Jones via the school office. Please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Keys Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.
Applications to be reviewed upon receipt.