Earley St Peter’s Church of England Primary School
Full time (52 weeks a year) permanent role
Starting date: Tuesday 1 September 2020, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Grade 5/6 depending on level of experience FTE £21,589 - £27,905 (subject to pay body review)
The Trust is looking to appoint an experienced and effective Premises Manager to join the school team.
Earley St Peter’s Church of England Primary School is a large 515-place primary free school in Earley. The school is on an established site with a range of buildings and welcomes children from nursery to Year 6.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Highly motivated, dynamic, enthusiastic, committed and is flexible in all areas including working hours
- Able to work through problems and is undertake tasks which will often need a hands on approach to ensure a safe environment for the school community
- Confident dealing with all members of the school community including internal customers and external customers and contractors
- Well organised, can prioritise their busy workload and enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Knowledgeable of relevant Health & Safety legislation
- Willing to contribute to the overall ethos, work and aims of the school
We are able to offer:
- An experienced, friendly and dedicated team of staff
- Active and supportive parents and governors
- Relevant training opportunities
- Potential opportunity to grow your career within the trust
We would normally welcome and encourage visits to our school, but at this present time this is not possible. However, please do look at our website, which will give you a flavour of the school.
Job descriptions, person specifications and application forms are available to download below. Applications must be submitted by email with a letter of application to email@example.com.
No CVs will be accepted.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service enhanced criminal records check.
Closing Date: Thursday 2 July 2020 at noon
Interviews: w/c 6 July 2020
No Agencies please.