Based Earley St Peter’s Church of England Primary School
Full time (52 weeks a year) permanent role
37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Grade 5 FTE £22,183 (SCP 12) to £24,491 (SCP 17)
The Trust is looking to appoint an experienced and effective Premises Manager to join the school team at Earley St Peter’s CE Primary School.
Earley St Peter’s Church of England Primary School is a large 515-place primary free school in Earley. The school is on an established site with a range of buildings and welcomes children from nursery to Year 6.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Highly motivated, dynamic, enthusiastic, committed and are flexible in all areas including working hours
- Able to work through problems and undertake tasks which will often need a hands-on approach to ensure a safe environment for our school communities
- Confident dealing with all members of the school including internal and external customers and contractors
- Well organised, can prioritise their busy workload and who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable of relevant Health & Safety legislation
- Willing to contribute to the overall ethos, work and aims of the trust
We are able to offer:
- An experienced, friendly and dedicated team of staff
- Active and supportive parents and governors
- Relevant training opportunities
- Potential opportunity to grow your career within the trust
Visits to our school may be arranged by emailing email@example.com
Job descriptions, person specifications and application forms can be found on the school website at www.earley-st-peters.wokingham.sch.uk. Applications must be submitted by email with a letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org
No CVs will be accepted.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service enhanced criminal records check.
Closing Date: Monday 12th October 2020 at noon
Interviews: Date tbc
No Agencies please.